VDA Training – Course and safety training
VDA Training focus on today’s stringent requirements for certified and documented training – using different types of lifting equipment and -gear.
A training program is based on a module chart, which gives you the training needed for all lifting operations and safety systems, with high focus on HSE.
We can make tailored course plans and programs, directly for your company – to ensure your company’s needs are looked after.
VDA Training is a fully digital course and safety training company, and will share all documentation with our clients, available at all times – all over the world.
VDA Training has the following approvals within certified safety training:
- G4 Bridge cranes
- G11 Loose lifting gear
- T1 Low-forklift, Tow tractor and towing forklift
- T2 Reach forklift, Pallet stacker
- T4 Counterbalance forklift.
In addition, we provide documented training according to Regulations concerning the Performance of Work §10-2.
Examples of documented training courses are, but not limited to:
- Working at height and use of fall protection
- Mobile elevating work platforms
- Rigging course
- Socket casting on wire rope
- NORSOK R-003
- Hot Work
- Basic MS Office course – Word, Excel, Power point, Teams, Outlook